Wednesday, August 1, 2012

FREE Howl-o-ween Printer's Tray Kit Project

From August 1 – 31, 2012 you can get this Cute Howl-o-ween Printer’s Tray Project Kit when you join my Stampin’ Up! team.

For just $99, choose up to $125 worth of brand-new products from the annual or holiday catalogs, for your completely customizable Starter Kit! PLUS, get a FREE Howl-o-ween project kit valued up to $60!

The Howl-o-ween Printer’s Tray includes the Toxic Treats stamp set, printer’s tray, and all the goodies you need to make this boo-tiful project.*
*Project kit does not include ink

It’s an extra special treat for you when you join the Stampin’ Up! family during August. I’ll have a special stamping day at my house in September for those that join my team in August so that we can get together and complete this fun Halloween project. Contact me today – I’ll be glad to answer any questions that you have.

Or visit my website for more information about joining Stampin’ Up!

I would love to have you on my team!

There is a lot going on today at Stampin’ Up! – so I’ll have some more posts about My Digital Studio 2, the Holiday catalog and a few other things coming later today and tomorrow. So please check back.

No comments:

Post a Comment