Monday, September 3, 2012

Back to Spool Time -- FREE Ribbon!!

USBacktoSpool

For the month of September, get a FREE package of 3/8" Stitched Satin Ribbon-an $8.95 value-for every $40 you spend! There is NO limit!! We all love that wonderful word 'FREE'!

I love this ribbon - its smooth, satin texture makes it easy to work with and such a pretty addition to any project.

So plan your orders this month to include one or more of these beautiful spools - FREE!

The Stampin' Up! Home Office is having entirely too much fun with this promotion. Check out this fun video.

So what will you embellish with all your free ribbon?

Also, Stampin' Up! has extended two other great offers thru the first part of September. I am so relieved that the 31% off My Digital Studio print projects and select content is extended through September 14 because I am still trying to finish up my projects to get them printed while they are on sale.

AND the fabulous Howl-o-ween recruit promotion is also extended through September 16.


Join Stampin' Up! for only $99 and get this kit free valued at $60.

Please let me know if you have any questions or head on over to my website for more information and to shop.

No comments:

Post a Comment