Thursday, January 31, 2013

12x12 Early Espresso Album Retiring Early!!

Album early espresso
Hurry!  The Early Espresso 12" x 12" Linen Ring Album (item # 127685, $29.95) must make an early exit.  It will only be available while supplies last and supplies are very low.

Apparently the supplier will not be able to continue producing this album without a significant price increase that would have to be passed along to you.  So, Stampin' Up! has made the choice to retire it early instead.

If you want one of these albums, I encourage you to order it online as soon as possible to make sure you get one.  Just click HERE.  Click on the "Add to Bag" button to add it to your shopping bag.  Then, complete your order or keep shopping!  Be sure to check out the Clearance Rack while you are there!!

If you prefer, you may contact me to have me order the album for you while supplies last.

2 comments:

  1. I am desperately looking for a natural linen 12 x 12 3 ring album. Please contact me ASAP if you have one, or could get one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do not have one, but will see if I can locate one for you.

    ReplyDelete