Friday, May 2, 2014

Project Life is Available NOW!!



I have to admit that I am not much of a scrapbooker, but with the partnership Stampin' Up! has entered into with Becky Higgins and Project Life, I can honestly say that I will start Memory Keeping.  This is soooo easy.  I ordered some of the new Project Life by Stampin' Up! products and look forward to creating my first page.
blogimage2_projectlife_april1514_all
table
All the printed cards are included in the kit and there are no duplicates.  If you are looking for an easy and storage friendly solution to your Memory Keeping, give Project Life by Stampin' Up! a try.
Each Project Life Card Collection comes in a divided box with a lid.

The entire line of Project Life by Stampin' Up! will be available in the new catalog.  However, right now you can order select products during May.  Check out the Project Life page on my website HERE.

Till next time,

No comments:

Post a Comment