Monday, December 22, 2014

2015 Occasions Catalog Sneak Peek



Oh! So Pretty.....

This is a Sneak Peek of the New 2015 Occasions Catalog.
I'm busy going through my preorder from the New Catalog which goes LIVE on January 6th 2015.
Wow... Sounds weird saying 2015!

I've finished my classes for 2014, so I'm enjoying stamping while watching Christmas movies, feels so naughty! hee hee

This gorgeous bouquet is actually a KIT.  If you have not received your catalog yet, let me know and I will get one mailed to you right away.

All the flower petals are actually stamped as well with a coordinating stamp set.

You get everything in the kit except the vase.

You can see the stamping on the large petals of the poppies here.


The colors are Pool Party, Strawberry Slush, Crisp Cantaloupe, Hello Honey and Mossy Meadow.


You make 25 flowers in total; 5 of each and you get full step-by-step instructions to make the flowers.



Doesn't this just make you feel cheery and ready for spring??

Thanks for stopping by,

No comments:

Post a Comment