Tuesday, September 1, 2015

2015 Holiday Catalog Plus NEW Weekly Deals

It's the most wonderful time of the year... the Stampin' Up! Holiday Catalog debuted today!!!  I can't begin to tell you HOW excited I am this catalog is finally open to everyone for ordering!!

If you are one of my customers and have not received your personal copy in the mail, let me know and I will get one to you right away!!

Here is a project made using the Witching Decor Kit from the New Holiday Catalog


And....here's a video



My FAVORITE thing about the catalog are the Kits:  cards, tags, decor and Halloween projects are to DIE for and all kits come ready to assemble. No cutting or fussing! Woot! 


Announcing a new batch of Weekly Deals!  Weekly Deals discounts are now available in limited quantities before the items return to retail prices, so be sure to place your order before the deals run out! These deals are only available Sept. 1-7 or while supplies last.
Don't forget to check out the Clearance Rack as well!  There are some awesome deals to be had over there, too! 

Thank you for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment