Saturday, July 6, 2019

First Round Product Shares Shipped .. NEW Reservations Being Accepted

All Product Share orders from the 1st share have shipped!!  
Thank you for your patience while awaiting the back order items.


Due to popular request, I have started a 2nd Product Share.
If you would like to participate in this product share, 
please Email me with your choice of 
DSP only, 
Embellishments Only, 
Ribbon Only, 
OR I WANT IT ALL Choice!!!

DSP Only (87 total sheets) ... $30


Ribbon Only (17 yards total) ... $20


Embellishments Only (63 pieces + asst sequins) ... $20


I WANT IT ALL .... $65 (save $5)

With the 'I Want It All' option, 
you receive the following EXTRA goodies:  
(3) 6x6 Perennial Essence Vellum samples, 
(4) Scalloped Note Cards & Envelopes, 
(1) Copper Dotted Treat Bag, and 
(2) Magnolia Lane Large Specialty Memories & More 
Cards & Envelopes

Here is what's included in each product share:

Add caption
EMAIL ME to place your order!!

Thanks for stopping by today! If you have any questions,
please contact me and I’d be happy to assist you!
Make something pretty and get inky! *hugs*


No comments:

Post a Comment