Sunday, August 11, 2019

2019 Holiday Catalog Paper Share

Reserve your 2019 Holiday Catalog Paper Share today


The 2019 Holiday Catalog Paper Share includes 66 pieces of 6" x 6" Designer Papers from all 8 packages of the new Designer Series papers.  This is a great way to see and touch the papers before ordering full packs of your favorites.

The Cost is $20.00 per paper share + $5.00 shipping. US addresses only. Tracking is included.

You will receive 6" x 6" sheets of the following papers:
  • Brightly Gleaming - 6 pieces
  • Come to Gather - 6 pieces
  • Feels Like Frost - 12 pieces
  • Let It Snow - 6 pieces
  • Monster Bash - 6 pieces
  • Night Before Christmas - 12 pieces
  • Toile Tidings - 6 pieces
  • Wrapped In Plaid - 12 pieces 

To reserve your paper share: 
  • Email me at myturn4fun@gmail.com.  Include your mailing address and PayPal email along with how many shares you wish to purchase.  NOTE: Club members may pay by check.
  • I will then send you an invoice on or around August 27th 
  • Payment is due no later than Sept. 2nd
  • I will place the order for all paper shares on Sept. 4th 
  • Once order is received by me, I will cut, package and label each paper share
  • All packages will be mailed ASAP and you will receive a confirmation with tracking
I am excited to offer this paper share to you and feel free to share with your friends that you think may be interested. 

Thanks for stopping by today! If you have any questions,
please contact me and I’d be happy to assist you!
Make something pretty and get inky! *hugs*

No comments:

Post a Comment