Wednesday, October 2, 2019

October Stamp of the Month Kit ... Snowman Season

Wonder what the Stamp of the Month Kit is?  If you have ever purchased stamps and accessories and then didn’t know what to do with them when you received them, I have the solution.  You purchase the kit, and I will send you the products and (4) pre-cut projects to make immediately.
The kit includes the stamp set and punch plus whatever else is need to make the card kits.  I don’t include adhesives, ink or stamped images (per Stampin' Up! rules).
These projects are fun and easy to do. I will send you a .pdf file by email with the instructions and pictures for each project and the actual product to make (4) projects will be included in your kit! 
Plus, I will include additional photo samples that you can use to create even more cards and projects with your own supplies!!
This month I am offering the Snowman Season Bundle!
This set is perfect for your holiday cards!! 
And you can get them started early!!

Snowman Season Stamp Set


Snowman Builder Punch


These normally sell for $32.25, plus you would pay $6.95 shipping for a total of $39.20 plus tax.
I'm offering them to you for $38.00 ... including the card kit!
Such a deal!!
What you'll receive: 
1.  Snowman Season Photopolymer Stamp Set
2.  Snowman Builder Punch
3.  FOUR projects ready to put together including the cut cardstock, any dry embossing and die-cutting, and all the embellishments
4.   A .pdf file emailed to you when I mail out the kits with pictures, step-by-step instructions AND additional ideas for extra inspiration so you will be able to use your stamp set immediately!

Payment is required before I order the kits. I accept Visa, M/C, Discover, American Express and PayPal.
I will be placing the order on Thursday, October 10th and will send out the kits around October 17th. 
If you are not local to me, $7.55 shipping will be added.
Here is one of the cards we will be making:


To sign up, just email me at myturn4fun@gmail.com and let me know you would like to order this kit.
Thanks for stopping by today! If you have any questions,
please contact me and I’d be happy to assist you!
Make something pretty and get inky! *hugs*

No comments:

Post a Comment