Wednesday, September 2, 2020

Join me in September with a huge bonus pack added to the Starter Kit!



I am so excited for you!!!
This is one of the BEST deals I've seen!!

There's a huge bonus add-on to the Stampin' Up Starter Kit in September! If you have a big Wish List and are thinking of ordering at least $99 or more, the Starter Kit is a fantastic way to get the most bang for your buck and save at least 20% on future orders!  Remember, no selling is ever required! You are welcome to be your own best customer and simply save on your own personal purchases as a hobbyist!  I have several "happy shoppers" on my team!

Purchase The Starter Kit for only $99, plus tax. Here's What You Receive:

  • Select up to $125 in merchandise of your choice! (You can even choose the NEW Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine!)
  • FREE Shipping on the Starter Kit order!
  • FREE Paper Pumpkin Kit Code!
  • TWO FREE stamp sets: Queen Anne's Lace & So Much Love!
  • A pack of Rhinestone Jewels!
  • TWO Card Kits to create 16 cards (8 each of 2 styles)
  • At least 20% off all future orders through March 2021 and after that if you remain active!
  • VIP access to demo pre-orders, Stampin' Up! events and behind-the-scenes perks!

There's nothing to lose. You don't have to do ANY parties or classes unless you want to, or purchase anything else -- unless you want to  and you don't ever have to return the kit or supplies or anything if you decide to let it drop. It's completely risk-free. I won't pester you to sell, and I won't pester you to stay when you're done. On the other hand, if you DO decide to go for it, I'll be your biggest cheerleader.

Let the questions begin! Email me to start chatting about how easy it is to become a Stampin' Up! demonstrator in the C2C Stampers family. I can't WAIT to introduce you to the others.

This is going to be So. Much. FUN!!!

Ready to pick out your kit? Here's my link http://bit.ly/Join-SU

Thanks for stopping by today! If you have any questions,
please contact me and I’d be happy to assist you!

Make something pretty and get inky! *hugs*


No comments:

Post a Comment