Sunday, October 25, 2020

Christmas Stamp-a-Stack Class To Go

CHRISTMAS CARD CLASS TO GO

Many of us enjoy creating our own Christmas cards and 
while it's not possible for us to all get together at this time, 
I am offering a Christmas Card Class To Go.





This Class to Go includes all the pre-cut materials, embossed & die-cut papers, embellishments, envelopes and full-color instructions to create 16 cards (4 each of 4 different designs).


PDF tutorial includes step-by-step instructions, color photos, measurements and will be emailed when the class supplies are mailed.

Cost: $35 plus $5 shipping  

EMAIL ME TO ORDER BY NOV. 5th

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Supplies used: Peaceful Moments Stamp Set, Snowman Season Stamp Set, Warm & Toasty Stamp Set, Sweetest Time Stamp Set & Dies, Red Velvet Paper, Gold Foil, Winter Snow Embossing Folder, Real Red Double-Stitched Satin Ribbon, Metallic Pearls, Layering Squares Dies, Stitched Shapes Dies, Adhesives

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

To order, contact me at myturn4fun@gmail.com.

All orders will be placed on November 6th.

Per Stampin' Up! policy, payment is required before I can order the class supplies.

Once I receive the orders, I will prepare the class supplies, sort & package everything and mail your Class to Go kit right away. I will also e-mail the PDF instructions to you.

I want you to have this Class To Go in your hands as soon as possible so you can start creating your own works of art.

Thanks for stopping by today! If you have any questions,
please contact me and I’d be happy to assist you!

Make something pretty and get inky! *hugs*

No comments:

Post a Comment