Tuesday, March 16, 2021

☘️ FREE SHIPPING!! 24-Hours ONLY!! ☘️




Hello Everyone!! Happy St. Patrick's Day (tomorrow)!!
Stampin' Up! is celebrating by offering 
FREE SHIPPING on ALL orders over $50!
WOOT!! WOOT!!

So, get your list together and get ready to shop tomorrow.
But, don't delay ... This sale is only for ONE DAY! 
(Ends March 17 @ 11:59 pm MT)

You can take advantage of this deal thru my online store 
HERE or Email me and I will be happy to 
place your order for you.

This is the perfect time to stock up on the retiring 
2019-2021 In Colors.


OR, you can contact me and I will place your order for you.

Thanks for stopping by today! If you have any questions,
please contact me and I’d be happy to assist you!

Make something pretty and get inky! *hugs*



No comments:

Post a Comment