Monday, July 4, 2022

Celebrate World Watercolor Month

Did you know that July is World Watercolor Month?


Well, now you know! I basically love any reason to celebrate a holiday! Stampin’ Up! has SO many ways that you can use watercoloring techniques to create beautiful projects. 

Here is a fabulous video that shows you SEVEN techniques for watercoloring! The presenter gives you the colors of ink she’s using, as well as the supplies needed for each of the seven techniques. I learned so much watching this great video!


Awesome, huh? Sometimes I forget how easy it is to watercolor and I love that it is a forgiving technique cuz sometimes it's ok to color outside the lines. lol

Please try your hand at watercoloring, then share your favorite technique in the comments of this blog post.

Thanks for stopping by today! If you have any questions,
please contact me and I’d be happy to assist you!

Make something pretty and get inky! *hugs*

No comments:

Post a Comment