Thursday, May 2, 2024

Close To My Heart (CTMH) Products


As you may have heard by now, Close To My Heart, another paper-crafting business, will be ceasing operations soon.  Stampin' Up!™ has been working with the leadership of Close To My Heart to help their Makers (demonstrators) transition to being Stampin' Up!™ Demonstrators if they wish to do so and to buy some of their surplus stock so we can sell it.  Stampin' Up!™ is also committed to adding more products developed by Stampin' Up!™ to support 12" x 12" scrapbooking by the end of 2024.

Starting May 1, some Close To My Heart products will be released through the Online Store.  These products are extremely limited and are only available while supplies last, so they will only be available to previous Close To My Heart Makers, VIP customers, and customers who had an online account with Close To My Heart.  To purchase these products, Close To My Heart Makers and customers will need to use the email previously associated with their Close To My Heart account to make a purchase.  Former Close To My Heart customers can purchase these products through any Demonstrator, regardless of whether the Demonstrator was previously a Close To My Heart Maker.

Click here for a digital brochure with detailed information about the products included in this release.

Stampin' Up!™ will also send a FREE copy of the new Stampin' Up!™ Annual Catalog to all Close To My Heart VIP customers who place an online order between May 1 and May 31, 2024.

Finally, Stampin' Up!™ has created a color resource so you can quickly reference what Close to My Heart colors best compare to Stampin’ Up! colors.  You can get the color resource by clicking here.  The colors are not exact matches, but they will help you get started crafting with Stampin' Up!™

The following Close To My Heart products are currently on the NOT ORDERABLE status. The date that Stampin' Up!™ hopes to have them back in stock is listed beside the item.

  • Honey Butter Exclusives Inks Stamp Pad, item 166372, availability to be determined
  • Rosy Exclusives Inks Stamp Pad, item 166376, should be available around June 3
  • Pumpkin Exclusives Inks Stamp Pad, item 166378, availability to be determined
  • Limeade Exclusives Inks Stamp Pad, item 166381, should be available around June 3
  • Baseline Alphabet Thin Cuts, item 166350, availability to be determined

To see all the items available in the Online Exclusives including the Close To My Heart products, please click on this link - Shop Now.  Then, click on the "Shop Now" link at the top of the page.  A new page will open.  Scroll down a bit and click on the "Menu" link to make a pull down menu appear.  Scroll down a bit and click on the "Shop Products" link causing a new pull down menu to appear.  Finally, click on the "CTMH Products" link. Or click HERE to go directly to the CTMH products that are currently available.

You can place an online order by simply clicking HERE. This will take you directly to my online store! Or, contact me at myturn4fun@gmail.com if you have any questions.

Thanks for stopping by today! If you have any questions,
please contact me and I’d be happy to assist you!

Make something pretty and get inky! *hugs*

No comments:

Post a Comment