Every time Stampin' Up! releases a brand new catalog, I tell myself the same thing... "I want it all!"
The beautiful Designer Series Papers, pretty ribbons, fun embellishments, specialty papers ... there are just so many new things to love! But buying full packs of everything can be quite expensive.
That's exactly why I offer Product Shares.
You'll get a taste of the beautiful new holiday papers from the 2026 Stampin’ Up! September-December Holiday Catalog and September Online Exclusives — without buying full packs!
Product Shares let you enjoy a sampling of all of the new products without breaking the bank. It's such a fun way to explore everything that's new, discover your favorites, and add lots of variety to your craft room—all without purchasing full packs of everything.
I honestly think opening a Product Share package is one of the most exciting parts of a new catalog. It's like receiving a little box filled with crafty surprises!
Reservations are officially open for the September-December Catalog + September Online Exclusives!
If you've ordered my Product Shares before, you already know how much fun they are. If this will be your first time, I think you're going to love having so many new products to play with.
Here are your ordering options:
Product Shares:
- Option 1: I Want It ALL ... $60 (Save $7 + FREE shipping + Advent Treat Box)
- Option 2: 6×6 Paper Only ... $40 + $10 shipping
- Option 3: Embellishments Only ... $15 + $5 shipping
- Option 4: Ribbons Only ... $12 + $5 shipping
Email me at myturn4fun@gmail.com to sign Up for the 2026 Holiday Product Share
Be sure to let me know which option you want to order and how you'd like to pay (check, credit card, Venmo, PayPal or Zelle).
FREE GIFT -- order the 'I Want It ALL' product share and receive a Advent Treat Box to sample in your package as a little thank you gift exclusively from me!
Sign-up deadline: 8/30/26 or when group spots are full
Estimated ship date: 9/15/26 (pending any backorders)
Reserve Your Paper Shares Below
Email me at myturn4fun@gmail.com to sign Up for the 2026 Holiday Product Share
Be sure to let me know which option you want to order and how you'd like to pay (check, credit card, Venmo, PayPal or Zelle).
Please reach out with any questions! I can't wait for you to add these fun, beautiful papers, embellishments and ribbons to your holiday crafting!









No comments:
Post a Comment