Friday, February 27, 2015

Blendabilities Update & NEW Sale-a-Bration Products


Hi Stamping Friends,

I’m afraid I have a little bit of disappointing news to share with you today.  . . but then I’ve got a little good news to share! 

You know those Blendabilities Markers we’re coming to love?  Sadly, we are facing manufacturing quality issues with the markers.  Because we want to give you only the best quality, Stampin’ Up! is turning off the item numbers for these products until the quality issues are resolved.

Keep using the markers you have, enjoy them, and hopefully we’ll have them back soon!

As you may have realized, this affects the options available for free Sale-A-Bration options. . . . I’m happy to tell you that Stampin’ Up! is offering 4 new Sale-A-Bration products for free during the month of March! Here are the 4 NEW SAB product choices:



You can choose these Sale-a-Bration products beginning March 1st.

I appreciate your patience and will keep you updated as soon as I know more. 

Thank you for stopping by today!

No comments:

Post a Comment