Wednesday, February 4, 2015

GREAT Punch Deals this Week (Feb 3-9)

WOW!  Look at all the fun things on sale today from Stampin' Up! Who doesn't need more Glimmer Paper? And, punches are such a great investment in any papercrafter's closet. I have most of these, but will be adding the new Ornate Tag Topper Punch to my next order!

And, what about the stamp set called "Boys Will Be Boys"?   I don't know about you, but I know little girls who love playing with Legos and blocks, too.  And what kid isn't fascinated by a yoyo?

Don't forget that any $50 order during Sale-a-Bration (going on right now!) gets you a FREE product choice from the Sale-a-Bration brochure. Pick free stamps, free papers, free embellishments, free Blendabilities, free project Life kits--all sorts of exclusive Sale-a-Bration goodness!

Email me at myturn4fun@gmail.com if you have questions, or click any item below to go directly to my online store.

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


Be sure to check out the CLEARANCE RACK while you are shopping!!

Thanks for stopping by!!

No comments:

Post a Comment